Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » All Ecommerce products menu element

All Ecommerce products menu element

Martin Moen

What is the real difference between "All Ecommerce products" and "All products" in the ecommerce administration?

Merknad_2020-09-07_171123.png

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

All products is everything in the EcomProducts table

All ecommerce products are all products in the EcomProducts table that has a relation to at least one group that belongs to a shop of type catalog (not warehous, not channel)

Votes for this answer: 1

Martin Moen

Thanks Nicolai!
Was just asking since I couldnt find anything in the documentation, but maybe I did not look hard enough

Nicolai Pedersen

I don't think it is documented in Ecommerce - only PIM section:

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/pim/structure-workflows/warehouses-groups#8520

Martin Moen

Ah yes, I was looking in ecommerce documentation.
Thanks!

Martin Moen

I just testet this, and it does not look to be quite true in one of our solutions.
In my attached screenshot I have selected "All ecommerce products" but I still see products with no group relations (red background).

Should I send a support request?

Merknad_2020-09-08_194034.png

Nicolai Pedersen

Do they happen to have a shopid on them - the products? Shopid column

Martin Moen

Did you mean "ProductDefaultShopID"? that field is NULL.
Cant find any "ShopID" or "ProductShopID" in the "EcomProducts" table.

Dynamicweb Employee
Brian Zawistowski

I am seeing the same behavior as Martin.  If a Product has no group relationship, it appears in the "All  Ecommerce products" view.  For this particular site, we have an Ecom shop and a PIM warehouse and they both exhibit the same behavior.  All product records have the ProductDefaultShopId set to the ID of the PIM Warehouse.

You must be logged in to post in the forum