Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features »  Reference between user and discount code

Reference between user and discount code

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi I need to find voucher(s) given to a user through the app "Context Voucher Renderer" and present them in a customer app, but I'm not able to find the reference anywhere.

In the Table EcomVouchers I see the column [VoucherAccessUserID] but its always NULL, is it a bug?

Have a nice day
Kim

Replies

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Kim,

I don't know if it is a bug or wrong use, but if the mail has been sent then column VoucherAccessUserId should hold an AccessUserId and column VoucherStatus should hold the text "Sent". On my local test solution running 9.6.3 it works just fine.

On my local solution I have voucher list + an Order discount setup with a voucher list selected. Back on the voucher list I simply clicked "Send mails" and followed instructions.
Result: https://www.screencast.com/t/drWNX21Kmx.

/Snedker

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Snedker
Thanks, but that's not the approach i described and It's hard to automate, so I use the method described here as "They may be emailed to registered users using the voucher renderer app"

Can you try that?

• They may be emailed to registered users directly from the Voucher list
  • They may be emailed to registered users using the voucher renderer app
  • They may be downloaded and distributed in other ways – this requires the list to be linked to an existing discount

BR
Kim

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Snedker
Do you think you can test the "voucher renderer app" method?

BR
Kim

You must be logged in to post in the forum