Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Unable to Export Users with Data integration Activity 9.4.15

Unable to Export Users with Data integration Activity 9.4.15

Asim Shahzad

HI,

I have a data integration activity which gets all the users from the table AccessUser and put them into an XML file.  This data integration activity does not work in version 9.4.15 but it works fine in 9.4.14.

I am getting the following error, 

Source file "exportNewModifiedUsers1.xml" does not exist. System.Exception: Source file "exportNewModifiedUsers1.xml" does not exist at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.XmlProvider.XmlProvider.Initialize() at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Integration.Job.Run() at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Integration.JobQueue.RunTask(JobTask jobTask)  

We recently upgraded and found this issue. Does any body has any idea regarding this issue ?

Regards

Asim

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Yes. You need to find that file missing file and add to /System/Integration/Jobs/ folder somewhere.

Go to the filemanager and the folder System/Integration and search all subfolders for it. Both in your 9.4.14 and 15 installations.

Also try to modify the integration job - it should also reveal the missing file.

Also - upgrade to latest 9.4 now you are at it. I think there is a fix for user imports export.

BR Nicolai

Asim Shahzad

Hi Nicolai,

Thanks for you reply, I guess you want to look into "Files/integration" folder instead of Jobs folder. Both source file and jobs are available. I also tried to change the integration job and test but it was not helpful.

what more i can do ?  Upgrading to lates 9.4 would be the last resort.

Regards

Asim

Asim Shahzad

Hi Nicolai,

Just wanted to update you that we downgraded to 9.4.14 and it solved the issue.

Regards

Asim

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Asim,
there was a bug in the XML provider which might be related to your issue and it existed until the version 1.0.10, so you could upgrade to 9.4.15 and update the XML provider package manually to the latest version or to the version >= 1.0.10. Go to backend Settings -> Packages-> Updates.
Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum