Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Translations in backoffice

Translations in backoffice

Jannich Ariyanayagam
Jannich Ariyanayagam

Hi, 

i just deployed a Rapido 3.1 on a Dynamicweb version 9.6.5 on my local environment and the choosen language is english but for some reason some of the text are in Danish and some characters are not rendered as it should which makes it look wierd please see attached files.

Could it be me that have installed the solution wrong or is it a bug in the CMS?

lang.png Settings.png

Replies

Jeppe Eriksson Agger Dynamicweb Employee
Jeppe Eriksson Agger

Hi Jannich,

Have you tried to clear you browser cache? If not, you should do that.

You can also try to open Dynamicweb in a different browser and see if the problem persists.

- Jeppe

Jannich Ariyanayagam
Jannich Ariyanayagam

Hi Jeppe,

Thanks for the reply, i just tried to clear the cache but didn't make any changes at all.
we are 3 developers experiencing this on Chrome.

I tried on IE where i can't even see the content pages.
Microsoft Edge same problem.

Firefox same problem.

I have attached the versions that i'm on.

Best regards Jannich

chrome.png edge.png firefox.png

Jeppe Eriksson Agger Dynamicweb Employee
Jeppe Eriksson Agger
This post has been marked as an answer

I've tried to replicate your setup by downloading Dynamicweb 9.6.5 and Rapido 3.1 from the download portal and setting them up locally. I was unable to reproduce the issue.

My suspicion is that the solution files you've downloaded have become corrupted somehow, maybe UAC didn't unblock the file correctly. Try downloading Dynamicweb again from the portal and overwrite your current install location with those files.

I do not believe this is related to Rapido so you don't need to redownload that.

- Jeppe

Votes for this answer: 1

Jannich Ariyanayagam
Jannich Ariyanayagam

Hi Jeppe,

Thanks again for the reply.

We downloaded it from Nuget.
Some files might have been corrupted as you are pointing out, cause it works fine when i download from the portal and overwrite the Admin folder.

Best regards Jannich

You must be logged in to post in the forum