Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Template editor is blank

Template editor is blank

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi Guys,

I have just made a big update on one of our old solutions. From 8.6 to the latest 9.3 version. of course, with an intermediary stop to 8.9.

Everything seems fine except for the template Editor. I cannot get it to dispay anything when I try to edit a file.

I have looked in the console and I'vo got a bunch of CodeMirror js errors, probably the cause for the missing information.

i tried using an older (9.2.x) version but I got the same outcome.

The 8.6 version is still ok.

Any special attention I should pay to a setting or access to an external library? Or permissions? or a configuration that I am missing?

The site in question is this: http://bd9.dotfusion.ro/ I still have to correct a few templates to match DW9 but the backend is working.

All templates are razor.

Thank you,
Adrian

CodeMirror.png

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Maybe some browser cache? Tried a inPrivate window?

It seems to work nicely on my machine... See dump

Capture.PNG

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

Imar also mentioned this.

I tried incognito a couple of time before posting this issue.
I also recycled the website a few times.

I am thinking this might be related to the user I use for login.

Is there any User cache that I have to Purge? Manually?

I understand that it is very custom to my solution as it very pold and has been upgraded in multiple steps at once but I do not know where to look.

I have spent a few hours yesterday trying to get to the bottom of it and only after that I decided to post this.

It is obviously a cache issue and I will pursue this path. If you can point me in the right direction, it would be helpful. Otherwise, I will just extend my investigation.

Thank you,

Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum