Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Import of Products

Import of Products

Gheorghe Balan

Hi

I am facing a challenge with importing data to a DW/Rapido solution. 

The data source is a CSV file - and I am importing to the following tables:

EcomProducts, EcomGroups, EcomGroupProductRelation,  EcomGroupRelations, and EcomShopGroupRelations.

The language ID, and shop ID are hardcoded to the default shop and Danish language id in the import job (though this will be changed later on).

My problem is that the data is imported and stored in the database, and I can see the category tree in the backoffice, as well as on the menu in the front-end - but the products are missing from the backoffice.

I set the source of the front-end catalogue to the Lucene index that stores the products - that displays the list of products - but the product details page is broken.

I also set the data source of the shop to the same lucene index from Settings -> Product catalog - > Shops -> My Shop Name -> Indexing.

So my questions are:

1. How do I show the products in the backoffice ?

2. How do I fix the product details page in the frontend ?

Br

Gheorghe

Replies

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson

I assume that you are using the CSV Provider as source and Ecom Provider as destination in your import.

Are you absolutely sure that the hardcoded shop id and language id is correct?

Try to create a product manually and then compare the data in the database with the data for an imported product to see if you can spot any issues.

It's difficult to provide any help without a link to the site. Please contact service desk if you would like us to take a closer look.

Best regards,
Morten

Gheorghe Balan

Hi

Thank you for the reply Morten.

I have found a fix.

Br

Gheorghe

You must be logged in to post in the forum