Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Error in Product List page

Error in Product List page

Afi

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest Rapido, navigating to product list page have the following error (Refer to attached image). May I know what causes this?

Regards,
Afi

Screen_Shot_2019-03-12_at_4.51.36_PM.png

Replies

Karsten Thuen Dynamicweb Employee
Karsten Thuen

Hi Afi

It is very hard to tell exactly, what has happend, just looking at your screendumps. But it looks like Handlebars.js are missing the script template witht the specific id "ProductItemContainer"

Have you made any customizations to the original Rapido code? 

Maybe you can share a link to the solution?

Best regards
Karsten Thuen

Afi

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for not being clear. This is the new upgraded site where only the DW Application and Rapido is being upgraded to the latest version, and it still using the database from the old site, hence existing designs and configurations from the old site is retained. Yes I did some changes in the Rapido code in the old site, hence I understand that when the new site is upgraded to the latest Rapido, all my customized codes will be replaced. However, I did not make any changes to the Rapido code on this upgraded new site. Below is the url for your reference. 

https://cl.dynamicwebapac.com/store

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Afi

Karsten Thuen Dynamicweb Employee
Karsten Thuen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Afi

I found the error. When upgrading, it is always an very important task to carefully go through the Website settings. As there may be something that needs your attention. 

On the "Product list" tab I found that you had not enabled any list views. I have enabled the normal list view for you. But you should take a look and see if there is other things that needs to be handled.

Best regards
Karsten Thuen

Votes for this answer: 1

Afi

Hi Karsten,

Noted. Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Afi 

You must be logged in to post in the forum