Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » DW9 log output sorting and paging

DW9 log output sorting and paging

Hans Kloppenborg

Hey folks,

Due to DW9 overwriting our own Nlog configuration (see http://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/dynamicweb-9-0-upgrade-issues/issues-with-nlog for solution) we found the output of our Nlog logging under the Logs menu option under Configuration. 

We would like to see 2 improvements in that output:

1. Please sort on date descending, the change someone wants to see the oldest log first when searching the logs is about zero.
  2. Please fix the paging functionality, paging now leads to a js error "List is undefined" in LogFilesList.aspx (176,125);

Greets Hans

P.S. The 404 spam from looking for waves.js is also kind of annoying in the F12 window

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Hans

Thank you for the feedback. I've just changed the sorting for 9.3.2 - TFS#39154. The bug related to paging is reproduced and will also be fixed, TF0#S39156.

Until that is fixed, you can use the filemanager instead.

Can you post a dump of your waves.js issue? I might have fixed it in 9.3 - so which version are you in? Or in which screen do you see it?

Thanks, Nicolai

Hans Kloppenborg

Hi Nicolai,

Glad to hear the paging and sorting will be fixed. Was not sure if it was a real problem or something caused by my buggy upgrade to 9.3.1.

The waves issue is after getting 9.3.1 working still there, see screenshot in attachment.

Greets Hans

snip_20170914102448.png

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Hans

That is weird - I just tried the same URL and doe not get a request for that file, see dump. Nor can I find a reference in DW code for 9.3.

You might want to clear your browser cache.

BR Nicolai

Capture.PNG

Hans Kloppenborg

Hi Nicolai,

Have tested it again in multiple browsers, and it seems it only happens in Edge (with caching disabled). Firefox and Chrome do not complain. Was thinking that it might be connected to the .map file, but removing those didnt help.

Greets Hans

You must be logged in to post in the forum