Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Assortments in 9.4.10

Assortments in 9.4.10

Rui Silva

I've a solution that was updated to 9.4.10 and after the upgrade the products added to the cart are considered invalid and automatic removed from the cart.

After some testing I found that this is related to the use of assortments in the solution and if I remove the use of assortments thw products are no longer considered invalid and removed from the cart.

Since some work has done in the assortments in this last release can it be related?

This project is very close to go live and it really needs to use assortments.

Best Regards,

Rui Silva

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Rui

Upgrading from which version?

And can you ellaborate what is happening? If a product is in assortment A and I am a user that has access to that assortment, the product is added to cart, but then removed?

Thanks, Nicolai

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Nicolai,

(Rui is out today). Yes, that is it. This happens as soon as you add it to the cart. It only works when we go to the shopping cart app's behaviour settings and change it to "Ignore" unavailable products.

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/orders/shopping-cart#2945

We confirmed that the product has stock, beloongs to the shop, is set on the proper assortment,... as far as we can tell, this is the only way to get it to work, but assortments are critical for this project.

Let me know if you can't repro it, so that I can provide the URL.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi NIcolai,

And I almost missed your question. We started in 9.3.8 and kept doing all upgrades ever since. It's a website using OKTA Login provider (you must have heard it through Scott) so it's pretty recent. Our latest version was 9.4.8

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Morten Buhl Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Buhl

Hi Nuno

I've been unable to reproduce the problem locally. Could you please submit a case to support@dynamicweb.dk with complete steps to reproduce and relevant site info so we can get to the bottom of this?

/Morten Buhl

Morten Buhl Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Buhl
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Rui / Nuno

After further investigation the problem was due to bug 49803. See mail from support for further details and workaround

/Morten Buhl

Votes for this answer: 2

You must be logged in to post in the forum