Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » (9.10.5 issue) Issue displaying product fields on product detail page

(9.10.5 issue) Issue displaying product fields on product detail page

Frederik Rossen
Frederik Rossen

After upgrading to 9.10.5 certain fields can't be displayed in the frontend on a product detail page, they show as an object instead of the actual value:

It seems to be an issue related to the 9.10.5 upgrade, as I can't replicate it if I check out an earlier commit in GIT from before the upgrade.

Is this a known issue, and is there a newer nuget package I can add to the project to fix it? 

Edit: The issue can be seen live here: http://variant.staging.dynamicweb-cms.com/da-dk/produkter/trailere/fritidstrailere/den-lette-s-serie-med-tip/205-s1-13-tip/750-kg

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Frederik

It seems to be known issue relayed to undisplaying of value a category group fields based on custom field types inside field display group loop (I see the failed field used in your frontend seems to follow the type). It already fixed by DevOps 1558, the fix will be provided in upcoming DW9.10.8 release. Actually, the fix is inside Dynamicweb.Ecommerce 1.10.41, so it can be downloaded from nuget and used right now.

BR, Oleg QA

Votes for this answer: 1

Frederik Rossen
Frederik Rossen

Thanks Oleg, after upgrading the nuget package, the issue went away smiley

You must be logged in to post in the forum