Developer forum

Forum » Development » Request guide for not to modify order with customer cookies

Request guide for not to modify order with customer cookies

Zayar Minn Dynamicweb Employee
Zayar Minn

Hi,

I am trying to implement payment gateway integration with second option to complete orders. My second option is, when the Redirect(Order order) cannot start according to the losing internet connection at customer site (end point), I force the order to complete.
In the meantime, the cookies value is remaining at customer browser. The force completed order is modified to before force completed state; when after loading the website then OrderId is changed. So the order is lost in Dynamicweb and remain in Payment Provider.
In this case, I need to check and extend a function on the order or cart modification depending on customer browser cookies. Can anyone guide me how to implement to fulfill my requirement? Which notification subscriber or provider should I use.

Regards,
Zayar Minn

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Which version is this? This should not be happening if the order is not kept in user session... I am sure it cannot in any way happen if cart is not in user session...

In later version there are checks that if an order is marked as completed, when it is reloaded or anything - it will throw an exception.

Zayar Minn Dynamicweb Employee
Zayar Minn

Hi Nicolai,
Thank for your reply.
We are using Dynamicweb 9.3.15. And that is the API call from External Payment Provider.
Regards,
Zayar Minn

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

ok - that could explain it. I know there have been an issue related to scenarios like this that is fixed in latest 9.4 and 9.5 versions.

So this probably requires an upgrade to fix right...

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum