Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » User specific prices in newsletter

User specific prices in newsletter

Alexander Tømmerholen

Hello,

I was pretty sure that we could get user specific prices in newsletters, but it seems like it is not working?

Example:
Indicative price: 799 nok
User specific price: 599 nok

I want to show 599 nok in the newsletter and not 799 nok

The user specific price can vary from user to user and every price is set up under the price tab on products.

Solution is running on:
Dynamicweb 9.9.6
Rapido 3.4

Replies

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Did you select "Render content for each recipient" under Advanced | Content settings on the email? I'm pretty sure you need that to render customer-specific data like prices.

Cheers,

Imar

Alexander Tømmerholen

Hi Imar,

No, I was missing that, but it did not help selecting that one.

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Alexander.

I have send this to QA that is currently looking into this. The checkbox imar refers to needs to be set.

But it seems like that some recent refactorings of our Ecommerce has causes this to not work as expected. We are currently looking into this and will get back with a possible solution, TFS#90801.

BR Nicolai

Alexander Tømmerholen

Hi Nicolai,

Thank you for answer. Any progress on this? Our customer really want to start sending out newsletter but will not do this before they can send the newsletter with specific prices 

BR Alexander 

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Alexander

The problem #90887 Prices rendered by PC for View Model in received mail do not follow specific content for users

Has been resolved in Dynamicweb version 9.10.1 This is available in the download section https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases

You could also update by Package Dynamicweb.Ecommerce version 1.10.9 from here https://www.nuget.org/packages/Dynamicweb.Ecommerce/

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum