Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » User Smart Search - not clicked links in mail

User Smart Search - not clicked links in mail

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

Hi,

We are trying to create a email marketing flow for visitors that do not click any links in the emails they have received from a previous flow.

I tried to create a user smart search as in the screen shot but it does not seem to work. 

Any ideas of how to create a smart search that get users that have received an email from a flow but not clicked any links?

Regards / Aki

NotClicked.png

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Aki

You cannot.

But you have a Unresponsive recipient provider that you can use instead to send another email to them:

If you want to resend the same email, that is also an option:

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

Thanks for the input. 

What I'm trying to achive is to trigger a new email markting flow for recipients that has not clicked any links a mail in another marketing flow. Maybe it's not doable with the functionality today. 

Regards / Aki

Nicolai Pedersen

Yes it is possible with the unresponsive recipient provider in the dump above.

You can select an email and every one who did not click or opened that email will be on the list.

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

OK, I understand. So I could basically use the same smart search as in the first flow but set all the emails in the second flow to use the unresponsive recipient provider.

Regards / Aki

Nicolai Pedersen

No, you use the unresponsive recipient provider and select the email.

Then the provider can figure out who you send that email to, and filter out those who did not open...

BR Nicolai

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

OK, but how do I get that in an automated flow?

If I hava a flow where a first mail is sent with a delay of 3 days. How can I send a mail with unresponsive recipient provider for example with a 6 day delay?  

Regards  / Aki

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

You cannot...

Votes for this answer: 1

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

Alright, thanks. 

Regards / Aki

You must be logged in to post in the forum