Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » TinyMCE editor - frontend editing and link to Dynamicweb paragraph

TinyMCE editor - frontend editing and link to Dynamicweb paragraph

Hans Ravnsfjall
Hans Ravnsfjall

Hi

I have two questions regarding TinyMCE editor.

1. How do I integrate TinyMCE to use dynamicweb functions such as Filemanager, link to paragraph etc.? This is default when i use CKEditor, but not in TinyMCE.
Any suggestions?

2. Similar to the first question - How do i configure TinyMCE to work in frontend editing?

/Hans

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

and what's wrong with frontend editing via TinyMCE? I've tried to use editor configuration based on the editor on DW9.12 and saw e.g. page-Frontend editing or editing data in item type 'Rich' field type via Item Publisher can be done successfully. Appopriate buttons provided by default configuration JSON file can be used to insert image or link to content.

BR, Oleg QA 

2021-09-14_15-47-59.png 2021-09-14_15-48-43.png 2021-09-14_15-50-22.png

Hans Ravnsfjall
Hans Ravnsfjall

Hi

I swear it was not working on a 9.12 solution i am working on, but now it´s working - so thats great. Sorry for the inconvenience. What are the buttons that allow me to select Dynamicweb content through link and image? I can get link and image buttons to work, but i have to type a link in manually, and images are stored as blob. I can not access the filemanager. What do I have to do to make that work?

/Hans

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

Insert via FM ability is not yet implemented, only base functionality is provided. So, it can be consider as new feature request. Please, add it to appropriate part of the forum if relevant. Sorry for inconviniece.

BR, Oleg QA 

You must be logged in to post in the forum