Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Smart Search for User Performance

Smart Search for User Performance

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Here's a request from our Sales Engineer:

-----
I often demonstrate the ongoing stats collected by the platform around email marketing and specific email recipients. One of those data points that I enjoy demonstrating is Performance, which is the Total Performance of each individual email recieved and the performance score achieved for each email.

Is there a way of using a user smart search to identify customers who have a Total (email) Performance score of X, as a rule? My thinking is that if I know that certain users are very engaged in my emails, then they may be more likely to read any email I send them, increasing my chances of them buying from me.
-----

Is that something that can be accomplished today already? If not, would this be a good candidate for a feature request?

Imar

Replies

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

It cannot be done now since that number is a calculation of an 'enagement' caculated when the report is done.

In 8.8, due in January, it is possible to use the new index and the user provider for creating searches and use those in email marketing for sending out campaigns. In that implementation it is possible (with custom code) to add the calculation when users are indexed and then use that for searching. The idea with moving to the new index is to collect all kind of information on the users on index time and make it possible to search and base campaigns on - at a much better performance than today.

BR Nicolai

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

That sounds great, thanks Nicolai!

Imar

You must be logged in to post in the forum