Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Scheduling email time

Scheduling email time

Mannon Wekking

We scheduled an email in the marketing module and we want to set the time. In the manual it stands that it is possible to set date, time, timezone and frequency. We changed the frequency and that works directly, but if we change the time, then it doesn't save it. It only saves the current time. How is it possible to save the chosen time?

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Mannon,
could you hint what Dynamicweb version are you using and what is your browser?
Regards, Dmitrij

Mannon Wekking

Hi Dmitrij, 

The version is 8.9.1.6 and I use Chrome. 

Hope you can help me. 

Kind regards,

Manon 

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Mannon,
I was not able to reproduce this issue in 8.9.1.6, I was able to schedule the email with different then now date time.
Could you try clear your browser cache, or use different browser like Firerox/InternetExpolorer?
If that will not help you could try to update to 8.9.1.13 or later version.
Regards, Dmitrij

Manon Wekking

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for your help. I think I've found the problem. When you open the schedule option the planned date is always reset to the current day and time. If you change this then it is actually saved, although if you think you can check it by opening the schedule options again you think it hasn't worked.

In the overview, click on planned newsletter, you see the correct date and time. This is kinda confusing from a user experience point of view. Not sure how it works in DW 9, but otherwise it could be an improvement.

For now though, our problem is solved, thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Manon

You must be logged in to post in the forum