Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Saving website - An item with the same key has already been added.

Saving website - An item with the same key has already been added.

Lars Larsen
Lars Larsen

Hi

I get this error when clicking "Save and close" after editing a website in the Websites app. What can be the problem?

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. 
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Dynamicweb.Admin.Edit2.LoadItemLayoutsFromForm()
at Dynamicweb.Admin.Edit2.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at ASP.admin_content_area_edit_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

I am running Dynamicweb v9.8.2

Replies

Lars Larsen
Lars Larsen

Don't bother. The error is only in my dev. environment. Think I am gona swap my dev DB with the one from our test environment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You must be logged in to post in the forum