Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » My page modules and links - how does that work?

My page modules and links - how does that work?

Morten Bengtson

In Management Center > System > My page it seems like it should be possible to add modules and links to the "My page" screen. However, I cannot select any modules and I can't figure out where the links are supposed to show up. How does this work?

Replies

Rene Poulsen

Hi Morten,

I've talked to DW about this a while ago. I don't remember who or what the exact answer was - other than that the links doesn't show up anywhere right now :-)

Edit: I'm just talking about the links, not the modules.

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

You just add the modules (click the 'add module' button in the toolbar) to the list, sort them and save.

Then that will be the modules on my page - see dumps.

Mypage1.PNG Mypage2.PNG

Morten Bengtson
This post has been marked as an answer

I don't know why, but the modules list didn't work when I tried it the last time, but it does now. The links part is still a mystery though.

Votes for this answer: 1

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

I'll have someone look into it!

Oleg Rodionov

Hi all,

1. About My module list: To be sure that the feature works correctly I've deployed new local Light solution provided with DefaultEmptyDataSQL and under DW823 admin recently released. I've installed several modules to have not empty My page->My modules list (screen1). Now I'm able to administrate the My modules list  successfully when logged by Admin/Administrator (screen2-4). The same result I have with Access solution.;

2. About  Links list: It seems only the list has been implemented but not related interface at 'My dynamicweb', probably it will be done in future. 

BR, Oleg

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png

You must be logged in to post in the forum