Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Item type data in XML only showing up on the page with the fields itself

Item type data in XML only showing up on the page with the fields itself

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Hi there,

I created an item type for page properties, assigned a value to the page and then ran it with savexml=true on the Solution Set.

The item field for the page property does show up in some navigation files but not for others. For example, using the Industry Solution set, I see it in Breadcrumbs_Breadcrumbs.xml

<Page ID="719" AreaID="1" MenuText="Tweets" MouseOver="" ......  ItemId="1" ItemSort="0" SomeField="/Files/Images/Frontpage/slider2.jpg" />

but not in NavMainDropdownWithImages_NavMainDropdownWithImages.xml:

<Page MenuText="Tweets" MouseOver="" Image="" ... AbsoluteLevel="1" Type="page" />

Any idea what's going on?

Imar

Replies

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

If the attribute does not have a value, and the "optimized navigation XML" option is enabled, it will not show the attribute in the XML.

Or does the one without the attributes have Ecommerce groups attached?

BR Nicolai

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Yes, it does indeed have groups attached. Are item type attributes not supported in that case?

Imar

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

I think that we fixed a bug regarding something else, and that means that this information is removed by the ecommerce group provider because of that 'bug' fix.

I will have this bugged...

BR Nicolai

You must be logged in to post in the forum