Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Import of Mailchimp database

Import of Mailchimp database

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi guys,

we have an issue that out client has a lot of GDPR consent in their other database. How can we import this to DW consents database and not to ask user to give permissions they already gave company?

Ivan

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Ivan

1. Create an activity in the consents module  - that will give you a record in DataProcessingActivity table in database.
  2. Import users to accessusers table (normal user import)
  3. Import consents to DataProcessingConsent table - set [ConsentSubjectType]=Email and [ConsentSubjectId]=someuser@domain.com and [ConsentActivityId]=the id of the activity from 1, and fill out the rest of the fields with something from your data. Leave the checksum alone.

Now you have consents in DW database. Each of the consents have a red icon meaning they are not verified by Dynamicweb, but should work like any other consent in our system

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Tomas Gomez

Hi,

I also have to integrate the consents from MailChimp.

Are there any other tables or procedures I should consider to do this integration regarding the last versions of DW?

Regards,
Tomas

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

This should be it... Are you missing something?

Votes for this answer: 1

Tomas Gomez

Thanks Nicolai, 

Just to be sure that the procedure remains the same :-)

BR, Tomas

Mikkel Ulstrup

Hi,

I don't get the consents printet out in the GetLoop("Consents") in User Management, and I cannot remove the consent again through User Management either.

If I set this up as ConsentSubjectType=User and ConsentSubjectId=AccessUserId (Export the users again with the ID that DW provides), it all works fine, but this probably shouldn't be necessary. Or am I missing something?

Kind regards

Mikkel Ulstrup

You must be logged in to post in the forum