Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » How can i avoid duplicate (triplicate) productgroup info

How can i avoid duplicate (triplicate) productgroup info

Hans Ravnsfjall

Hi

I have a page that has 3 paragraphs - 1 column for each paragraph, with a different ecom group attached to each of the 3 groups. http://bfl2015.net.dynamicweb-cms.com/rithoevundar

Now the page looks fine in this position, but the problem occurs when i click one of the elements in one of the 3 columns - ´cause then I get the content that i want, but i also get 2 repeats. Of course this probably occurs, because i have 3 paragraphs, and can not select what paragraph is the display paragraph.

How on earth can I fix this? Or am I trying to achieve something "impossible" in standard Dynamicweb?

The page that I am referring to, also has a eCom menu setup that works the way I want it to, so a fix would have to account for the way the eCom menu shall work.

Hope this is not impossible?

thanx,

regards Hans

Replies

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

Hi Hans

You can link to another page using the "Show on page" setting on the paragraph. On that page (which should be a subpage on the one you have list already, where you set it to do not show in menu and do not include in URL) - you can make layout with only one placeholder with a product catalog paragraph.

You could also make sure you add &PID={paragraphid} to the URL - that would make only the right paragraph render the product detail (but you would still see the 2 other lists)

BR Nicolai

Hans Ravnsfjall

Ok thank you Nicolai.

I Think I have gotten a littlbe bit further, but now the problem is that the submenu items are not showing for some reason :/

That is, when i am on this page http://bfl2015.net.dynamicweb-cms.com/rithoevundar/vis-element/foeroyar-4 , i want to see all the subgroups to the current group in the left menu. What am I doing wrong?

regards, Hans

You must be logged in to post in the forum