Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » DW 8.4.1.23 - front-/first page redirects

DW 8.4.1.23 - front-/first page redirects

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

Hi.

On an old solution (running 8.4.1.23) we have an issue with the way the solution redirects to the first page.

If I just access the page with www.domain.de/frontpage, I get redirected to www.domain.de (as I should according to the settings for URLs).
However, if I acccess the page with www.domain.de?test=test I get redirected to www.domain.de/frontpage?test=test. This messes up with the analytics data on the solution and is not correct according to the settings for URLs. Can this be fixed on an old solution like this?

Thanks.

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

You can maybe do something with a notfication subscriber... But we cannot fix issues on old solutions - it will always require an update and I am sure this has been fixed.

BR Nicolai

Nicolai Pedersen

And an old solution like that should be updated anyways - I cannot imagine the amount of security issues it could have...

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

Could it be fixed on a version 8.something? Or does it require an update to DW9?

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

This is an 8.4 - there are 1000 releases up to the latest 8.9 - pretty sure it has been adressed there... That should be a quick test. We will not change this on 8 if it is not there already...

Sorry about the inconvenience.

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

I found another soluton we have, running 8.9 - looks like it works there. Thank you for the quick replies :-)

You must be logged in to post in the forum