Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Download multiple files / folder

Download multiple files / folder

Bjørn Kamfjord

I was wondering if it where possible to download multiple files and/or entire folders from the admin dashboard? Right now I'm only able to download one file at the time.

If this is not a current feature, that would be a nice option to have.

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Bjørn

It is not possible right now. But a great idea to support downloading all files in one go using a zip.

Thanks, Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Bjørn Kamfjord

Thanks. Yeah, that would be a very nice feature to have. I'm also hoping for a export / import function of website settings and content. :)

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Bjørn

You can use the deployment tool to move a website with settings and content from one solution to another... But not export to XML currently.

BR Nicolai

Bjørn Kamfjord

Hello again Nicolai.

I have recently been testing the Deployment tool, it is in many ways quite usefull, but some errors occur and some issues manifests when I try to use in my projects. See this thread for more info: http://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/feature-requests/feature-requests/reverse-deployement-/-deploy-sources

Today I got this error as well?

I was trying to transfer data from a live site to a local copy on my computer. The "Destination" connected succesfully but once I tried to compare or transfer data, this happens.

Any ideas?

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Looks like the two versions of Dynamicweb on source and destination are different. They need to be the exact same version for the deployment tool to work...

You must be logged in to post in the forum