Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Customer Center's Add Address not doing a POST-REDIRECT-GET

Customer Center's Add Address not doing a POST-REDIRECT-GET

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Hi there,

When I enter a new address in the customer center and then reload the page, the address gets added again. It looks like the module directly returns the list view content after an add and does not redirect to the list view. That means that the form data is still in the request and a reload will resubmit it causing the duplicates. 

I can repro this in Rapido 3.4.2 and in Swift. In the latter case, you're asked if you want to resubmit which at least mitigates the issue somewhat; in the case of Rapido it just silently resubmits the form and duplicates the address.

Happy to provide more information if needed.

Imar

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

I was not able to catch the issue on environment based on DW9.12.3 has Rapido 3.4.3 template set. Please, have a look at the video and specify the steps if not correct.

BR, Oleg QA

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

For me the issue happens after adding the addreess, at 1:14 in your video. Pretty much the only page you didn't reload ;-) Steps:

1. Click Add new address
2. Add address data
3. Click Save
4. Hit F5

In step; 4, the address from step 3 is duplicated.

Does that repro for you?

Imar

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

Oh, yup, I was able to catch it. I've created 5398 against the issue. Thanks for finding and specifying.

BR, Oleg QA

You must be logged in to post in the forum