Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Clearing page cache

Clearing page cache

Jonas Mersholm

Hi,

How do i completely clear the DynamicWeb page cache? I tried with "ClearPage=1", "purge=true", "refresh=1" -Vice, versa with no luck. As soon as i remove the string from the URL, the page returns to its cached state, even though i changed it several times.

Since i am making some major changes to the paragraphs it would be great if i could simply turn off the cache, or clear it in an easy way so it does not bother me while developing.

Any ways to accomplish this?

Best regards,

Jonas

Replies

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

This sounds more like a client issue then if the page defaults back to the old view. Have you tried clearing your cache or reloading the page using a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)?

Imar

Jonas Mersholm

Hi Imar,

Yes, i tried using CMD+Shift+R (Mac hard refresh) and manually clearing the temporary files/cache in the browser settings.

best regards,

Jonas

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

Dynamicweb does not cache html output internally except for the /cache.net folder when NOT using layouts.

Please check MC, System, System setup, Add last modified header that is not checked.

What does another browser on your computer or office do?

Otherwise post a link here or in a support case so we can have a look.

BR Nicolai

Jonas Mersholm

Tried using another browser with the same result.

The site is here: http://bit.ly/1gUlCoF

The Razor exception keep standing there, even though i changed browser, and removed all the razorcode from the template file.

It now looks like this

<div id="dinPension">
	<div class="leftColumn floatLeft">
		<h1><!--@ParagraphHeader--></h1>
		<!--@TemplateParagraphColumn1-->
	</div>
	<div class="rightColumn floatRight">
		<!--@TemplateParagraphColumn2-->
		<!--@subMenu-->
		<!--@TemplateParagraphColumn3-->
        <!--@Global:Paragraph.Content(7906)-->
	</div>
</div>
<!--@DwTemplateTags-->

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

Check Again

Right click in navigation and click view. Will give you the page with &purge=true.

BR Nicolai

Jonas Mersholm

I tried the suggested, still no change, the page is blank now but not showing anything of the paragraph of which i added. Very weird problem which i havent experienced before :)

Nicolai Høeg Pedersen

Hi Jonas

I thnik you should contact the helpdesk and have them help you find out what is going on.

BR Nicolai

You must be logged in to post in the forum