Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » CK Editor: include specific DW icons in config.js

CK Editor: include specific DW icons in config.js

Martin Christensen

Hi,

when configuring a CK Editor, there is a basic and an "advanced" way to determine which icons that should be rendered. In advanced mode, you define config.toolbar and explicitly state the icons you need:

config.toolbar = [
        { name: 'clipboard', items: [ 'PasteText' ] },
        { name: 'basicstyles', items: [ 'Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline'] },
        { name: 'paragraph', items: ['NumberedList', 'BulletedList', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter', 'JustifyRight']}
    ];

I found what I think is a complete list of items (ie. icons) in the standard CK Editor setup, but it wasn't complete in a DynamicWeb context.

There are no items for page-link and file-link. I need to define my own editor config using specific DW-only icons.

Q: Is there a list of these somewhere? Or maybe it's all basic CK Editor and I just haven't been able to find a truly complete list.

A very specific question, I know :)

Any help is welcome, thanks in advance!

//Martin

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Martin

The list you found covers all the icons you can add. Dynamicweb has 2 plugins for the editor as you have figured - page and file link buttons. Both are in the Ckeditor "link" group and are called 'linktofile' and 'internallink'.

In the attached screendump you can see the list of plugins we distribute with the editor.

BR Nicolai

Capture.PNG
Votes for this answer: 1

Martin Christensen

Just what I needed, thanks!

You must be logged in to post in the forum