Release date: 26th of April 2016
As a service release, Dynamicweb 8.8.1 offers a new shipping provider as well as various minor enhancements to existing functionality.
Additionally, more than 25 customer-bugs have been fixed in this release.
Check the 8.8.1 Important notes and the bug fixes list before upgrade.
- Previous orders tied to an email are now transferred to new users when they create a profile using that email.
- Post Danmark (Unifaun) shipping provider with pickup points included.
- Users can now be found by searching for Customer Number and External ID, to make life easier for solutions with user integration.
- CK Editor now supports inserting code snippets with language-particular highlighting.
- Dynamicweb also 8.8.1 features several usability improvements when working with items:
- Named item lists can now contain an unlimited number of items, as the limit on rows has been lifted – and paging through the list is now possible.
- The link to item item-field now allows you to select paragraphs by name rather than ID.
- HTML5 input fields can now be selected in the Item Creator send form settings.
- The Back-In-Stock provider can now handle unsubscribe
- In New Indexing, the final index is no longer rebuilt if the previous indexes have failed to build. This ensures that there is always a running index.
- DW9 Upgrade Check node added to management center. Here you can check what problems need to be solved before the solution can be upgraded to the upcoming Dynamicweb 9.0!
Add code snippet pluggin for CKEditor
Dropdown list option values loaded from external source are not submitted
Forms for editors
HTML5 fields should be used in 'Use Item Field' settings in Item Creator send form
Remove limitation on row quantity and add paging in named item list
Show paragraph name in link fields when a paragraph is selected.
Add previous orders to a users list when signing up on create profile
Search by Customer Number and External ID in User Management
Add tag for number of orders to rendering of RMA
Ecommerce - Customer Center
Do not rebuild all indexes if builds fails
Ecommerce - Indexing
Order logging: Show more logging
Ecommerce - Orders
Order Exception log: Include OrderNumber in filename
Ecommerce - Orders
Product backend search doesn't affect product variant fields
Ecommerce - Product Catalog
Add discount id as template tag in productdiscounts loop on product detail
Ecommerce - Sales Discounts
Unifaun shipping provider with pickup points
Ecommerce - Shipping\Post Danmark
Stock locations loop doesn't follow sorting
Ecommerce - Templates
Data Integration: trying to import an empty xml file shouldn't result in an error, only in a line in the logfile.
Integration - Data Integration
Make Back in stock notification recipient provider handle unsubscribe
Online Marketing - E-mail Marketing
Introduce DW9 Upgrade readiness node in management center
Platform - Platform
Support for Access database is being phased out
Platform - Access (db)
Remove InfoDirekt templates from DefaultEmpty
Platform - DefaultEmptyData