Download our latest releases
You must login to access releases and downloadable content.
Release Policy & Information
Dynamicweb 9 is distributed in two ways:
- As a standalone application package similar to prior versions of Dynamicweb (8.x & 7.x branches)
- As a collection of packages which can be dowloaded and updated dynamically from our NuGet feed
As we are still fine tuning the package-based distribution process, only the standalone package will be available initially.
Dynamicweb 8 is released in 4 different categories.
- Major releases (Like Dynamicweb 8.0). Occurs every 2-3 years.
- Minor releases (Like Dynamicweb 8.1 and 8.2). Occurs 2 times a year - every last Tuesday in January and August.
- Service releases (Like Dynamicweb 8.2.2). Occurs 1-2 times between every minor release.
- Hotfixes (Like Dynamicweb 22.214.171.124). On Tuesdays, if necessary.
Major, Minor and Service releases are released to all customers that follow an automatic update scheme.
Hotfixes are only applied to the solutions affected by the bug(s) fixed. Other customers can choose to upgrade using the Management Center.