Developer forum

Forum » Templates » Ecom tag PurchaseQuantityStep not rendering in an ecom serach

Ecom tag PurchaseQuantityStep not rendering in an ecom serach

Michael Stigaard Sørensen

I want to use the tag <!--@Ecom:Product.PurchaseQuantityStep--> to get the colli size of a product. (eg. 6 bottles in a box).

It works fine on the prduct list page and the product detail page. But if I search for products and list the results, the tag is empty. I assume it's a bug? (Using newest version 9.10.10).

Example:

<!--@If Defined(Server:Request.ecomquery)-->
<h1 class="title">Resultat af din søgning "<!--@Server:Request.ecomquery-->":</h1>
<!--@EndIf(Server:Request.ecomquery)-->

<div class="products list row">
   <!--@LoopStart(Products)-->
        <strong>Kolli størrelse: <!--@Ecom:Product.PurchaseQuantityStep--></strong>
        <a href="<!--@Ecom:Product:SavedForLater.AddToBasketLink-->&Quantity=<!--@Ecom:Product.PurchaseQuantityStep-->" title="Bestil">
            <button type="button">Bestil</button>
        </a>
    <!--@LoopEnd(Products)-->
</div>

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

The search result and the product list is the exact same thing, so that sounds odd...

Did you solve this one? Inside the Products loop, try to add <!--@TemplateTags--> and see what it outputs...

And ensure that the products in the result actually have this value set!

Thanks.

I have also tried to use the <!--@TemplateTags--> and the value of <!--@Ecom:Product.PurchaseQuantityStep--> and <!--@Ecom:Product.PurchaseMinimumQuantity--> changes to 0 when doing a search eg. "?eComSearch=True&eComQuery=chili".

Yes, all values are set.

Nicolai Pedersen

We cannot reproduce this... Do you happen to have a URL for this one?

Thanks!

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Michael

I had this in QA and they could reproduce the problem and have created a bug for it.

You will need an update of Dynamicweb.Ecommerce when the bug has been fixed.

You are using EcomQuery which is the database based search. A workaround is to use index instead. But we are on this.

BR Nicolai

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

The bug 3497 has been submitted to fix the issue. Thanks for catching.

BR, Oleg QA

You must be logged in to post in the forum