Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Wishlist for paragraphs and paragraphs containers in rapido

Wishlist for paragraphs and paragraphs containers in rapido

Siv Hansen
Siv Hansen

If christmas can come early this year, I would like to have a way of targeting individual paragraphs and paragraphs containers in rapido.

Or what I really need is a way to add spacing to my site - some places, but not all.

This is my demosite https://www.screencast.com/t/j9FgxWutcq. As you can see, it is jammed packed with paragraphs and paragraph containers. I would like to have more control with the height, margins and paddings of these elements more accurate than I can now.  Can you fix that for me? I assume an ID with content id of the element would suffice (or a class for that matter, but one of a kind on any page)

Could you do that for me? 

Or if there are another way of adding height, margins and paddings that I have yet to discover, please advice.

best wishes

Replies

Jennifer Johansen Dynamicweb Employee
Jennifer Johansen

Hi Siv 

In Rapido 3.1 , you can now edit the padding for paragraphs & Container paragraphs
in the Group called OTHER, using some predefined padding (Default, small, medium, large & x-large) (See attached image)

Inner_padding_in_paragraphs.png

Siv Hansen
Siv Hansen

Thanks. Helps me to some extent, but not all. Still no height or margins override possible. Furthermore, the identification of a paragraph/section/container is useful in many other ways too, such as changing the font color or font size of that spesific container, position elements outside the grid etc

You must be logged in to post in the forum