Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Where can i find the right template to customize price formatting in productlist

Where can i find the right template to customize price formatting in productlist

Hans Ravnsfjall
Hans Ravnsfjall

I am trying to control/format the price and currency combination of productlists in rapido.

In the template eCom/ProductList/Blocks/ViewList.cshtml i find the handlbar {{price}} on line 437, but I have no idea where i the value of this is set. Same thing goes for the template VievGrid.cshtml and ViewTiles.cshtml

The formatting as it stands is kr.500 - but I want to chante it to 500,- kr.

Where can i change this? I presume this is all set in one of the many templates?

/Hans

Replies

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Hans,

You would normally do this type of change in the Currency Settings and they should normally apply to all instances of the prices.

Assuming the currency settings are not satisfactory, you should change the price format in the feeds. If we are talking about Rapido, the templates are located in eCom/Product/ProductFeed.cshtml and eCom/ProductList/ProductListFeed.cshtml.

Adrian

Votes for this answer: 1

Hans Ravnsfjall
Hans Ravnsfjall

Perfect Adrian.

I can´t find the template that populates the {{price}} , but I think I can get by usint the  currency settings.

/Hans

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi Hans,

The files mentioned by me are the templates that will provide information for {{price}}.
Complete paths are:

/Files/Templates/Designs/Rapido/eCom/Product/ProductFeed.cshtml

/Files/Templates/Designs/Rapido/eCom/ProductList/ProductListFeed.cshtml

Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum