Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Rapido 3.3 - Wrong color code in facet

Rapido 3.3 - Wrong color code in facet

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dynamicweb

I'm in the bike shop, Rapido 3.3. When I change the Color to use "Variant Group Fields" the color code in frontend is wrong. See Attachments...

Out of the box rapido uses the customfield color, but colors on bike is a variant, so the result is wrong. You should use color in the "Variant Group Fields" 

/Kim

Screenshot_2020-03-11_at_10.46.44.png Screenshot_2020-03-11_at_10.48.27.png

Replies

Olga Shedko Dynamicweb Employee
Olga Shedko
This post has been marked as an answer

Hello Kim,

I've created new tfs # 77146 for fixing it to the next hot-fix release.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Olga | QA

Votes for this answer: 1

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Olga

Thanks

/Kim

Merethe Vrå Andersen Dynamicweb Employee
Merethe Vrå Andersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Kim,

The developers has checked the issue and found out that it's a bigger task than expected to make facets work when we change the Color to use "Variant Group Fields". We can't fix it as a bug for the next hotfix and the bug is rejected for now, but instead it is planned as a feature for Rapido 4.0 to support this properly. Feature 85133 is created.

Kind regards,

Merethe Vrå Andersen

Votes for this answer: 1

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

I have a site with the same setup and would like to use the colors on variant options as the color picker for the facets and details page. If I read this right, and look at how Rapido 3 implements this out of the box, this is not supported right? Looks like Rapido 3 worked around this by introducing a Color field on the product instead. Is that my only option?

Thanks!

Nicolai Pedersen

No, it is not supported without changing the template... So yes, that is the only option for now.

You must be logged in to post in the forum