Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Orderline fields in Rapido handlebars template

Orderline fields in Rapido handlebars template

Jens Mouritzen
Jens Mouritzen

Hi guys

We have some orderline fields on a product group, that works perfect. However, when we try to make multiple orderlinefields on another group, it only shows the last option in the handlebars template.

We have followed the Rapido best practice on how to implement new things in the templates.

2019-09-23_13_36_16-Window.png 2019-09-23_13_37_20-Window.png 2019-09-23_13_37_56-Window.png

Replies

Jens Mouritzen
Jens Mouritzen

Anyone?

Karsten Thuen Dynamicweb Employee
Karsten Thuen

Hi Jens

I tried to take a look at this, but I could not find the "orderlinefieldname" condition anywhere in our code. 

But I can tell you that all data, related to the handlebars template in the cart, is found in tempates/designs/rapido/json/eCom7/CartV2/Step/Cart.cshtml Maybe this will help you.

Best regards
Karsten Thuen

Jens Mouritzen
Jens Mouritzen

It's because it's custom code. It only takes the last iteration of the orderline fields used on the product group.

What could this be Karsten?

Jens Mouritzen
Jens Mouritzen

Any suggestions on this Karsten?

Karsten Thuen Dynamicweb Employee
Karsten Thuen

Hi Jens

Sorry for the late answer. It is a little hard to tell by the code you show here. I would take a second look at the Handlebars conditions in the template. This seems to be inside an "unless" condition. 

Secondly, you should trace if the data is actually there. To do this, inspect the page in a Chrome browser, go to the "Network" tab. Set the filtering to "XHR". Reload the page. Double click on the "Default.aspx?ID=530", if that is the link for the orderlines feed. Here you can see if the data needed exists.

Best regards
Karsten Thuen

You must be logged in to post in the forum