Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Error when creating paragraph items in Rapido 3.2

Error when creating paragraph items in Rapido 3.2

Roald Haahr Jensen

Hi,

Using DW 9.7.4, we are getting errors in Rapido 3.2 when trying to create paragraph items of the types Paragraph, Maps, PromotionProducts and Video. The error message is shown below.

The paragraph types Dynamic article list paragraph, Overlay and Paragraph container can be created without error.

We chose to install the empty Rapido, since we did not want all the demo bike content and configuration. Might that have something to do with it?

Best regards,
Roald, Novicell

Server Error in '/' Application.

Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__ItemType__3214EC07CE8AC9C5'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ItemType_Layout'. The duplicate key value is (9023).
The statement has been terminated.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__ItemType__3214EC07CE8AC9C5'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ItemType_Layout'. The duplicate key value is (9023).
The statement has been terminated.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__ItemType__3214EC07CE8AC9C5'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ItemType_Layout'. The duplicate key value is (9023).
The statement has been terminated.]
   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount) +1768816
   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount) +53
   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping) +2473
   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping) +58
   System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +193
   Dynamicweb.Content.Items.Queries.Repository.Update(IEnumerable`1 items, ItemContext context, Boolean synchronizePages) +4830
   Dynamicweb.Content.Items.Queries.Repository.Update(ItemEntry item, ItemContext context) +90
   Dynamicweb.Content.Items.ItemEntry.Save(ItemContext context) +309
   Dynamicweb.Admin.PageTypeSelect.CreateItem(ItemType ItemMetaType, String title, Int32 sortOrder) in E:\Agent\_work\157\s\01 - Applications\Dynamicweb.Admin\DW97\Dynamicweb.Admin\Admin\Content\Items\Editing\PageTypeSelect.aspx.vb:342
   Dynamicweb.Admin.ParagraphTypeSelect.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Agent\_work\157\s\01 - Applications\Dynamicweb.Admin\DW97\Dynamicweb.Admin\Admin\Content\Items\Editing\ParagraphTypeSelect.aspx.vb:107
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +108
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +90
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1533

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4001.0

Replies

Roald Haahr Jensen

I just tried to download the full Rapido database with all the demo stuff and changed the connection string to that database. As a result, I can now create the paragraph items I was unable to create before. However, now I have to delete all the demo content from the database, so I hope that the problem will be fixed for the empty Rapido.

Best regards,
Roald

You must be logged in to post in the forum