Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Ecom group visible in frontend in

Ecom group visible in frontend in

August Schnell

Hi

I have an Ecom navigation page. The anonymous users still have access to it in the frontend with the following permissions on it.

Is this a bug do these permission not have an impact on what gets shown in the frontend?

Replies

August Schnell

Bump. Anyone who has any ideas? 

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi August,

I believe the permissions will apply only for back-end access.

In order to restrict the products or groups from front-end users, you have to use assortments.

Adrian

August Schnell

Hi Adrian

Is it possible to add authenticated and anonymous user to this list?

Adrian Ursu

Hi August,

Yes.

What I usually do, is create a general assortment for anonymous users and general users with the products that everybody can access, then create specific assortments for user groups that should access special lists.

August Schnell

Hi Adrian

I am not able to choose anonymous and authenticated users in the list as pointed out above. I can only chose anonymous users and so on when right clicking the assortment on the left and choosing permissions.

Im running version 9.14.15.

Adrian Ursu

Hi August,

You should use the "Anonyme bruggere" checkbox

Adrian

August Schnell

Hi Adrian

That worked, but now have another issue, the other group "Nyheder og tilbud" shows up even though i only choose "El-artikler" in my assortment. I guess this is because that some products in "Nyheder og tilbud" have multiple groups associated with them, one of them being "El-artikler".

Is there any way to over come this? I mean only showing that one specific group that was chosen in the assortment. 

BR August

August Schnell

bump

You must be logged in to post in the forum