Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » E-mail unsubscribe not working

E-mail unsubscribe not working

E Muller

Hey,

For a customer of ours Volandis we are experiencing some difficulties with the unsubscribe link.
When an user wants to unsubscribe to the newsletter the system doesn't allow them to unsubscribe to the newsletter.
Resulting in complains about the unsubscribe function not working the way it is supposed to.

It seems that for some users the unsubscribe function is working (2 people managed to unsubscribe on the latest newsletter).

Additional I don't know if it is relevant or not, but the issues seems to happen to the rendered content mailings.

The domain is bouwinfra.volandis.nl

Can you help us solve this issue?

Best Regards,
Eric Muller

2019-11-14_15_15_58-.png 2019-11-14_15_16_20-Kwartaalcompliment___Deskundigendag_-_Bericht_(HTML).png 2019-11-15_11_23_48-Agenda_2_wekelijks_overleg_191114__-__Alleen-lezen_-_Word.png 2019-11-15_11_27_50-Inbox_-_e.muller@inextenzo.com_-_Outlook.png

Replies

E Muller

Hey guys,

Any update on this issue?

Nicolai Pedersen

I have sent this to QA and they are investigating this as we speak.

Sorry about the delay!

BR Nicolai

Olga Shedko Dynamicweb Employee
Olga Shedko

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this issue and created new TFS #72718 for solving it to the next hot-fix release. But after my investigation I concluded that the issue relates NOT with "Content settings" popup "Render content for each recipient" checkbox, but with "Unsubscribe email" popup "Redirect after unsubscribe" field - described bug appearing when this field left empty. This will be Developer's further work to determine the real cause of this bug and finding the ways how to fix it within created TFS task.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Olga | QA

You must be logged in to post in the forum