Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Compare and Notify when back in stock

Compare and Notify when back in stock

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have noticed 2 important B2C functionalities missing (at the first glance) from Rapido.

I am talking about "Compare" and "Notify when back in stock". Are they deactivated by default and I need to activate them? Or configure them somehow? Or ar they not implemented at all? 

Thank you,
Adrian

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Adrian

They are not implemented yet.

BR Nicolai

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

Any plans for it?

Is there any documentation I can use to build my own logic?

Thank you,
Adrian

Nicolai Pedersen

It is currently not in the roadmap.

Compare has a bit of information here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/other/comments-ratings-comparisons#2820

But Rapido renders the product list in a way that makes it difficult to use as is. Consider a compare as a search result of x products with a different list template. Implement it as a new query parameter and a new view - or create another page with the product catalog on use a regular list template on that one.

Back in stock is found here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/marketing/other/back-in-stock-notifications

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

Thank you. I will try to think of something.

These are also pretty common requests for B2C implementations. I believe they deserve a bit more love :)

Adrian

Anders Ebdrup
Anders Ebdrup

Dear Nicolai,

Have these two great features been implemented now? :-)

Nicolai Pedersen

Nope...

Anders Ebdrup
Anders Ebdrup
Is it then in the roadmap?

Nicolai Pedersen

Not right now. But currently the roadmap is quite short and is up for renewal during the next weeks. Both features should be fairly simple to implement though...

See you soon!

Morten Falsund
Morten Falsund

That sounds great Nicolai! You have a bunch of features requests from me, so I expect them all implemented now :D

Skærmbillede_2019-08-27_kl._07.59.34.png

Anders Ebdrup
Anders Ebdrup

Did these two features made it into Rapido 3.2?

You must be logged in to post in the forum