Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Cannot change impersonatee (Rapido 3.4.3 | DW 9.12.7)

Cannot change impersonatee (Rapido 3.4.3 | DW 9.12.7)

Roald Haahr

I have set impersonation up on a project, but I am experiencing that I cannot change impersonatee as an impersonator.

Say I have the user Impersonator that can impersonate 'Impersonatee 1' and 'Impersonatee 2'.

* If I log in as 'Impersonator' and go the impersonation page and select 'Impersonatee 1', I am now impersonating 'Impersonatee 1' as expected. The text in the impersonation ribbon will say 'Logged in as Impersonatee 1 by Impersonator'.
* If I then try to log out as 'Impersonatee 1' to be able to select 'Impersonatee 2' instead using DwExtranetRemoveSecondaryUser, nothing happens.
* If I then try to log out as 'Impersonator' with /Admin/Public/ExtranetLogoff.aspx, it will log out 'Impersonatee 1', but 'Impersonator' will remain logged in. And I will still not be able to select a new impersonatee, as the system will behave as though 'Impersonator' is impersonating itself. The text in the impersonation ribbon will say 'Logged in as Impersonator by Impersonator'.
* If I then try to log 'Impersonator' out with the available log out buttons nothing is happening.
* If I type /Admin/Public/ExtranetLogoff.aspx in to the URL 'Impersonator' is logged out.

I hope you can make sense of the whole thing :)

Kind regards,
Roald

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

I've tested Rapido 3.4.3 solution based on DW9.12.7 and was not able to reproduce the issues, the feature works as expected without an extra impact. Please, have a look at the video about my check.

BR, Oleg QA  

You must be logged in to post in the forum