I have set impersonation up on a project, but I am experiencing that I cannot change impersonatee as an impersonator.
Say I have the user Impersonator that can impersonate 'Impersonatee 1' and 'Impersonatee 2'.
* If I log in as 'Impersonator' and go the impersonation page and select 'Impersonatee 1', I am now impersonating 'Impersonatee 1' as expected. The text in the impersonation ribbon will say 'Logged in as Impersonatee 1 by Impersonator'.
* If I then try to log out as 'Impersonatee 1' to be able to select 'Impersonatee 2' instead using DwExtranetRemoveSecondaryUser, nothing happens.
* If I then try to log out as 'Impersonator' with /Admin/Public/ExtranetLogoff.aspx, it will log out 'Impersonatee 1', but 'Impersonator' will remain logged in. And I will still not be able to select a new impersonatee, as the system will behave as though 'Impersonator' is impersonating itself. The text in the impersonation ribbon will say 'Logged in as Impersonator by Impersonator'.
* If I then try to log 'Impersonator' out with the available log out buttons nothing is happening.
* If I type /Admin/Public/ExtranetLogoff.aspx in to the URL 'Impersonator' is logged out.
I hope you can make sense of the whole thing :)