Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » activated template for IMPERSONATION and now my site has wrong css

activated template for IMPERSONATION and now my site has wrong css

Siv Lillevik
Siv Lillevik

Preparation for tomorrow's workshop with clients, and I changed the layout of the IMPERSONATION, 

And now my ignite/rapido css is not loading and my website is all gray. This was the only change I did.

I have no ide how these two things are related. there is no way  that I can find where I can null the selection under Settings->websites->ecommerce->impersonation.

How can I remove my selection?

Thanks in advance, and I hope I'm able to fix this befor 07 tomorrow.

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Could it be that you by accident have enabled wireframe mode? It is difficult to guess without a URL to look at...

Siv Lillevik
Siv Lillevik

Thanks for your reply at this hour! It is not the wireframe mode. It is Chrisco-golf-staging on your servers.  I guess it is more than the change I did with impersonation. Now the backend looks like this 

I vaguely remember we had this with other clients, and then Dw changed something-something on your servers and then the page was fine again.

Nicolai Pedersen

That does not look good...!

I am afraid I cannot handle it, but have notified the service desk who will look into it as soon as they are up!

Sorry about the inconvenience, Nicolai

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Siv

The solution is running as it should now. It seems there was an issue with some data entered on the website settings - containing a ";" which caused issues with the less files.

BR Nicolai

You must be logged in to post in the forum