I hope I can find some more insignts on this issue that we've been having. We have a product (Travato) that has four extended variants (59K, 59KL, 59G, 59GL), all within the same variant group (FLOORPLAN). For some strange reason, when
- Change is made to 59G, 59GL gets deactivated
- Change is made to 59K, 59KL gets deactivated
We have two ProductAfterSave/ProductBeforeSave notification subscribers, which have been deactivated for testing purpose. The issue above still persists.
Here's an audit log and quick description (from top to bottom, color-coded, see screenshot)
- [blue] Changing a field in 59G, 59GL deactivated
- [yellow] Changing a field in 59KL, no other variant affected
- [purple] Changing a field in 59GL, no other variant affected
- [green]Changing a field in 59K, 59KL deactivated
- [red] Changing a field in 59G, 59GL deactivated
Here's screenshot of the setup in PIM:
I am attaching excel file containing results of the following SQL queries.Nothing (in my limited knowledge) seems off.
SELECT * FROM EcomProducts
WHERE ProductId = 'PROD439'
SELECT * FROM EcomVariantsOptions
WHERE VariantOptionId IN ('59G', '59GL', '59K', '59KL')
SELECT * FROM EcomVariantOptionsProductRelation
WHERE VariantOptionsProductRelationProductId = 'PROD439'
NOTE: We have not seen this issue with other product, except the products that were copy of this product:
- 2020 Travato (original)
- 2021 Travato (copied from 2020)
- 2022 Travato (copied from 2021)
- 2023 Travato (copied from 2022)
We are currently on 9.12.4 Due to the complexity of our solution and the amount of effort it would take us to upgrade, trying an upgraded solution would be a prohibitive solution.