Developer forum

Forum » PIM » Struggling with query to find products with/without primary image

Struggling with query to find products with/without primary image

Michael Knudsen

Hello forum,

- on a DW9.12.10 have I built two shared queries, one to find all products with a primary image + one to find all products without a primary image. But even the queries are working on other solutions I can't get them to work on this solution.

I have tried to align the Image Pattern on both PIM and Ecommerce shops without any effect.

I have tried to uncheck "Search subfolders"  in the Alternative Images section on the warehouse without any effect.

Any other options/configuration changes I should try, in order to get the queries working as expected?

Br. Michael Knudsen

Replies

Søren Jensen Dynamicweb Employee
Søren Jensen

Hi Michael,

Please verify, that your system are using "Improved image patterns" (Screendump below)

Also check, that your Index are setup to do indexing on "ImagePattern"

/Søren

Screendump:

Michael Knudsen

Hello Søren,

- solution is of course configured to use the Image Pattern (as your image) and the repository have the build settings as shown below:

SETTINGS > PIM > General have been configured to use the Products.index from the above repository.

I have also tried to create a new repository and have changed the solution to use that repository/index, but it still don't work. 

Br. Michael Knudsen

Søren Jensen Dynamicweb Employee
Søren Jensen

Hi Michael,

Sounds strange ..

Please send it to our Support department, so they can figure out what's going wrong

/Søren

You must be logged in to post in the forum