Developer forum

Forum » PIM » Query for products missing images doesn't work

Query for products missing images doesn't work

Helene Kjærbøl

Hi Forum,

Now I am in trouble with an image query, and know from this forum, that I am not the only one - but has it been resolved or is it a bug?

My case: To show a list of products having no image. All my products have images set by image pattern rules.

My query looks like this below and the result list, shows products both with and without image?!

BR Helene

Replies

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Helene,

I believe that's being fixed in 9.9.6, based on the conversation I had here https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/pim/pim/products-without-image-pattern-bug

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Helene Kjærbøl

Hi Nuno,

Thank you for the response :-)

Re-reading the answer from Steffan it says:

'There should only be a problem with using the 'Primary Image from Details or ImagePattern' if the customer uses both types of images as the primary image on a product. If they don't have primary details set on the products, the field will work in the same way as 'Primary Image from ImagePatterns' '

In my case te customer is only using image pattern as primary image - so it is maybe no exactly the same issue - or?

This version is 9.9.4

BR Helene

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Helene,

I understand how that can be interpreted, but if you look into 88206 in Bug Fixes for 9.9 I believe it's getting what you (and I) need.

Essentially is ensuring the expression for "Primary Image from ImagePattern" works.

Best Regards

Nuno Aguiar

Helene Kjærbøl

Thanks Nuno :-)

You must be logged in to post in the forum