Developer forum

Forum » PIM » Not all products in PIM

Not all products in PIM

Martin Grønbekk Moen
Martin Grønbekk Moen

What have I done wrong when "All products" in PIM does not show all products we got.
It only show 10 out of 267. The correct index is set on the PIM settings.

All products show correct products in "Ecommerce - All products" but not in "PIM - All products".

Replies

Helene Kjærbøl

Hi Martin,

Is your search cleared?:

BR Helene

Martin Grønbekk Moen
Martin Grønbekk Moen

Thanks for your reply!
Tried to clear the search, but it still do not show all products :(

Jonas Krarup Dam

I believe that "all products" under PIM only shows products that are related to one or more groups in a channel or a warehouse.

If you need to REALLY see all products, you have to make a query with no conditions.

/Jonas

Martin Grønbekk Moen
Martin Grønbekk Moen

Thanks, I tried this, but still something is wrong.
Take a look at the screenshot. I get all products (over 50.000) which is correct if you count all variants across all languages.
The issue is that I show 25 products, but in the list it is only 9...?!

2019-06-27_14_45_27-Dynamicweb_Admin.png

Jonas Krarup Dam

Well, that looks like a bug - hopefully someone from Dynamicweb can take a look :-) 

/Jonas

Søren Jensen Dynamicweb Employee
Søren Jensen

There are two issues in the above descriptions.

1) "All products" in PIM, shows Products there are related to a Warehouse/Group. In next release (DW9.7), there are implemenmted two ways to make this search. "All products" & "All PIM products", and that will solve the issue.

2. List view is sometimes confused on counting / calculating "Products / Variants / Languages", which causes only a few products to appear in the list .. A new implementation has been made in DW9.7 that solves this problem.

Br. Søren

You must be logged in to post in the forum