Developer forum

Forum » Hosting » Frontend does not fully loading and some rows in Visual Editor are empty

Frontend does not fully loading and some rows in Visual Editor are empty

Dynamicweb Employee
Nang Shwe Yea Oo

Dear Sir, 

I'm having a problem regarding the Application/Rapido Version. I hosted my website with the Application (9.10.4) and Rapido 3.4.3.  

Firstly, I didn't face any issues. After I did some configuration and test some settings in there, the following problems are occurring. The frontend is not fully loaded and in the backend, some rows are empty at the visual Editor. Please see the attached images. Is that Rapido bug or any others installation steps are missing?  

I have tried many ways to fix this issue but still can not fix it yet. Any suggestions on this, please. 

Thank you. 

Replies

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi,

I have had a similar situation with a couple of my projects.

Please check if you have a duplicate MimeType definition in IIS.

In my case it was Webp. We have defined it explicitly on IIS and on the next update, the webconfig tried to define it again.

I am not sure if this is your situation as well, but the behavior was similar.

Adrian

Nicolai Pedersen

Yeah - in the browser open your developer tools and take a look at the network tab and the response codes.

Dynamicweb Employee
Nang Shwe Yea Oo

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have checked the Mime type definition in IIS, no duplicate file type found. 

When I check with developer tools, it indicates the 500 internal server error. Kindly please see the following images. 

Regards,

Shwe Yea. 

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

That indicates that you have a server configuration error.

You have to contact the person who sets up your IIS.

Votes for this answer: 1

Dynamicweb Employee
Nang Shwe Yea Oo

Well noted with thanks. 

Regards,

Shwe Yea. 

You must be logged in to post in the forum