Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 10 » Cannot create new Integration activity

Cannot create new Integration activity

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

When creating a new export activity, I get a stack trace without seeing the actual error message. No activity gets saved.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Click Integration
  2. Under Activities, click the Plus icon and then click Custom Activity
  3. Under General, enter a name
  4. Under Source choose the Ecom provider
  5. Under Destination, click the XML provider
  6. Click Save and close

Actual results:

A stack trace without an error message. In the dev tools you can see that a “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” Exception is returned.

at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.DynamicwebProvider.DynamicwebProvider.GetOriginalSourceSchema()
   at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.EcomProvider.EcomProvider.GetSchema(Boolean getForDestination)
   at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.EcomProvider.EcomProvider.GetOriginalSourceSchema()
   at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.EcomProvider.EcomProvider.GetSchema()
   at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.EcomProvider.EcomProvider.SaveAsXml(XmlTextWriter xmlTextWriter)
   at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Integration.Job.SaveAsXml(String savePath)
   at Dynamicweb.Integration.UI.Api.JobHelper.SaveJob(Job job)
   at Dynamicweb.Integration.UI.Commands.ActivitySaveCommand.Handle()

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

Cannot reproduce the issue on last DW10 admin, has been fixed, probably. Here is video regarding my check. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Yep, it's working on the latest release for me as well now. Thanks!

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi

I have 9.15.8 DW and have same situation. When I create new activity and click on save and close the activity is not created. 

If i go to "New actibity from template" then the activity is created but cannot create custom activities.

Ivan

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

Cannot reproduce the issue at least with DW Ecommerce\CSV providers on last DW9.15.8. Here is video about my check. Please, specify your case if still reproduced(don't forget to clear browser cache before). Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA

You must be logged in to post in the forum