T6 is a stand-alone intermediate course which aims to introduce you to Dynamicweb Rapido, and to help you get acquainted with the fundamental principles of working with Rapido. The course consists of a series of tutorials which will walk you through Rapido – from the overall concept, through the configuration phase, and towards working with content & product data on a Rapido solution.
The structure of T6 is as follows:
- Tutorial 1 introduces you to Rapido as a concept and the Rapido website settings – and how to configure the overall layout of a Rapido solution.
- Tutorial 2 explores the website settings related to Ecommerce – focusing on product lists, the product page, and features such as the mini-cart
- Tutorial 3 focuses on how you create various types of content using the Rapido item types
- Tutorial 4 covers the basics of working with product data on Rapido
While there are no formal requirements for following T6, a general familiarity with Dynamicweb is presupposed. It is also recommended that you follow the tutorials in a sequential order.
After completing this course, you should be able to pass the C6 certification (pending).
To become a certified Dynamicweb Rapido Implementer you must pass the C6 Certification test.
- C6 is a multiple choice test consisting of 40 random questions relevant to the role of Rapido Implementer
- The test must be completed within a time limit of 90 minutes
- You cannot save a test and resume it later
- Some questions allow you to select more than one answer
Certifications are personal - and are valid for 2 years, after which you must be recertified.
The first attempt costs EUR 100 - each subsequent attempt EUR 50.