T4: Integration Implementer
T4 is an advanced course which aims to get you acquainted with developing and implementing integrations between Dynamicweb and a remote system. After following this course, you should be able to pass the C4 certification, which means you will be a certified Dynamicweb Integration Implementer.
This course does not have a tutorial set for you to follow, but if you are intent on self-study you can find everything you need in the Integration documentation - specifically in the parts under the For DW Partners section:
- Data Integration Module
- Integration Providers
- Integration Framework
- Integration Customer Center
- Integration Web Services
You will also benefit from reading through the section on creating a new integration from the ERP side.
To become a certified Dynamicweb Integration Implementer you must pass the C4 Certification test.
- C4 is a multiple choice test consisting of 30 random questions relevant to the role of Integration Implementer
- The test must be completed within a time limit of 60 minutes
- You cannot save a test and resume it later.
- Some questions allow you to select more than one answer.
Certifications are personal - and are valid for 2 years, after which you must be recertified.
The first attempt costs EUR 100 - each subsequent attempt EUR 50.