Developer forum

Forum » Templates » Form for editors - redirect to page

Form for editors - redirect to page

Dan Gheorghe
Dan Gheorghe

I'm trying to access the fields from a form submitted on the redirect page and the documentation says "simply set up the forms for editors app with the same form and the confirmation template you want to use on the page you redirect users to. The redirect will contain a submit token that will allow the receipt page to load the result of the form and display the information on the page."

what I've done so far:

- created form for editor module with X form selected and set redirection page to a second form for editors duplicated just like the original one

- set the confirmation template on the second one

I'm not getting anything on the redirect page, am I missing any settings for it?

Best,

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

How does the receipt url look like?

Dan Gheorghe
Dan Gheorghe

Hello,

Just   /confirmation-page

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Yes, I am affraid that is a bug. Just made a fix on TFS#78482. Send to test and will be released with the next Dynamicweb.Forms package in nuget feed and with 9.8.5.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Dan Gheorghe
Dan Gheorghe

Alright! Thanks for your reply!

Best,

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Dan

The problem TFS#78482 "Redirect to page in forms for editors submit does not include submit token in receipt url for internal links as expected" has now been fixed in Package "Dynamicweb.Forms" version 3.7.3

You are able to find this update in the backend Package update section.

Also the correction are part of the 9.8.7 release 

You are able to find this build in the download section:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum