Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Martin Ottesen
16/08/2022 09:44:54
No replies yet
Product detail with default variant
Hi, I have come across this issue over the years and haven't found 1 single approach for it. When a product has a default variant Id, when going to the Product detail page, should it load the main product's info OR should it default (or redir ...
Nuno Aguiar
09/08/2022 21:55:17
No replies yet
Subpremise in Google Places Autocomplete
Hi DW Is it possible to have 'subpremise' information added to the address field when using Google Places Autocomplete? Also, after having selected an autocomplete suggestion with a mouseclick, can focus be removed from the address input fiel ...
Filip Hein
08/07/2022 12:59:53
No replies yet
Product slider link/button not available for 'Type: Selected products'
The button in the product slider disappears on the frontend when Type: 'Selected products' is selected (see screenshot). We would like to be able to set the button to link to a PLP or content page. Is there a workaround that could accomplish  ...
Melissa Borgmann
07/07/2022 02:24:50
No replies yet
Best approach for redirection to other domain pop up
Hi Support I had a customer who want to be able to configure a pop up at any content pages if there is a redirection to external page, the definition of external page means the domain is different, including international site. for example. https://e ...
Tan Pang Lin
28/06/2022 09:02:09
No replies yet
installing swift without the swift database
Hello everyone. i am currently trying to install swift on a fresh dw solution without the swift database. The reason for this is, i dont want all the products and the setup that comes with them, as i have to delete all that data, before handing the w ...
Christoffer Rosendahl Frede
01/06/2022 09:47:50
No replies yet
[SWIFT] View in browser link renders relative link
Hi guys, I have configured my first email campaign in swift and I have noticed that the viewInBrowserLink from Swift_EmailMaster.cshtml renders a relative link (/newsletter/{newsletter page name}). I see no attempt on making this link absolute. Is th ...
Adrian Ursu
20/05/2022 10:03:12
No replies yet
Product slider - Image aspect ratio
Hi In the Product slider column in Swift v1.10.0, the image aspect ratio doesn't seem to be working as it does on other column types where you add images. Is this intentional or should it work like on for example the text and image column? ...
Tina Engelsen Pedersen
17/05/2022 11:28:33
No replies yet
Variant color images
Hi On our Swift demo site, i have tried to add variant color images to a product, to show different tree options. I added the image for both small, medium and large: I switched around the two first if statements, as it would never move on to the seco ...
Tina Engelsen Pedersen
19/04/2022 08:48:45
No replies yet
Carousel options
Hi guys, I have noticed some action lately around the carousel column. I was wondering if there are any plans to support multiple elements per carousel slide. Something like how the related products are rendered. Right now, I see that we can only hav ...
Adrian Ursu
24/03/2022 12:15:59
No replies yet
Missing functionalities
Hi guys, Are there any plans to include in the default features of Swift Compare and Back-in-stock notifications? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
24/03/2022 12:14:18
No replies yet
missing preset name under swift tools templates
Hi all. this is mostly a feature request i guess. when working with presets, and in the scenario when we want to delete a preset, there is no name in the backend UI displaying which preset to delete. it would be super helpfull if the preset name coul ...
Christoffer Rosendahl Frede
22/03/2022 15:35:36
No replies yet
Issue with displaying product variant as being included in a favorite list
Hello, I'm implementing the Favorites list and I have the following scenario: 1. I need to add a variant to a favorite list (multiple list scenario). This works 2. When clicking the favorite icon and the offcanvas list appears, none of the lists  ...
Daniel Voicu
02/03/2022 14:26:23
No replies yet
Small bug in eCom menu
Hi, On this website you can see that when you click the + sign to expand a category, the first click does not work, but the second click does. Once you have expanded and collapsed a category the function does wortk in 1 click. I think this might be a ...
Justin Sjouw
28/02/2022 12:38:02
No replies yet
Default order fields not sent to ERP?
Hi, I have a default Swift installation connected to Business Central with order arriving correctly in BC via Live Integration. However Swift has the ability to add a "Preffered Delivery Date" and a "Reference". This works fine in ...
Justin Sjouw
28/02/2022 12:31:56
No replies yet
Additional display options for the Text and Image column
Hi guys, I am experimenting with the latest Swift version. In the test I am working with, I have encountered a scenario that is not supported out of the box by the Text and Image column. Currently, we have these options: My scenario would require set ...
Adrian Ursu
16/01/2022 11:46:01
No replies yet
Product Slider
Hi, After upgrading to Swift 1.4.0 the Slider looks a bit funny on mobile: I have not analyzed this issue very deeply yet, and I know a new slider is being worked on, but is this fixable in this version? ...
Justin Sjouw
10/12/2021 13:27:11
No replies yet
Default group needed?
I have an example of some unexpected behaviour. We have added some products to PIM and published these to eCommerce. The newly added products are shown with a wrong link in the product overview, instead of the expected: https://mtbmuseum.techteacher. ...
Justin Sjouw
09/12/2021 15:29:17
No replies yet
Description on formfields #VALUE! error
Hi! I've made a form in Swift and noticed that if you leave the "Description" empty on a formfield, it will display an eror on the frontend. If you put a space there, it will not show the error. Is this intentional or a bug in the defau ...
Anouk van der Veer
23/11/2021 09:26:52
No replies yet
Primary image not shown as first image
Hello, I have a product where images are automatically assigned via a scheduled task (with the "Digital asset checkin on products") All files in the folder are connected correctly, and the file with a " -p" suffix is marked as the ...
Justin Sjouw
15/11/2021 14:26:37
No replies yet