Developer forum

Forum » Swift
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Field display group attribute: show on master and variant
Hi, On DW 9 we have a field display group that renders an attribute 'application' on the frontend. When you select a variant, the attribute dissapears, as if it has no value for it. The settings of the attribute: It seems in DW10 a setting ha ...
Davy Capiau
18/04/2024 17:04:13
No replies yet
User Country is not being populated when a new user is created
Hello, DW 9.15.9 When a new user is created on the checkout, it seems the user country field is not being populated - only the country code is. Here is a printscreen of DW code Is it possible to populate the user country also? Thank you. ...
Pedro Meias
03/08/2023 22:00:02
No replies yet
Type ahead.facets
Hello, Is the file "Type ahead.facets" that is part of the sample repository SwiftProducts obsolete or does it serve a puporse? It has no facets defined but I'm wondering if it still has a funciton... Thanks, Justin ...
Justin Sjouw
01/08/2023 10:57:49
No replies yet
Swift Image link with query parameters
We are adding a page link (e.g. Products) to an image in Swift but would also like to add queries to execute a filter. However, it seems that standard Swift functionality is removing the query parameters when saving the page link for an image. As an  ...
Barry Geukdjian
29/06/2023 09:32:31
No replies yet
Swift, article tag filter
Hi :) DW 9.15.3 Swift 1.20 How can I set up the filter so that it shows me the articles that match all my selections? If I select "Low Carb" and "Chicken", it shows me all with "Low Carb" and all with "Chicken" ...
Suzi Louring
17/04/2023 15:46:39
No replies yet
Media Gallery missing code to handle dummy product
Hi, Swift_ProductDetailsGallery.cshtml is missing code to handle the dummy product in visual editor mode, now it is just: @* Get the product data *@ if (Dynamicweb.Context.Current.Items.Contains("ProductDetails")) { product = (ProductViewMo ...
Justin Sjouw
08/03/2023 09:55:25
No replies yet
Tiny typo error ?
Swift/QueryPublisher/Content.cshtml #42, #43 have Defail.aspx instead of Default.aspx I guess it's just a typo error, but since everything still works, it's not been noticed. ...
Didzis Kuzmans
22/02/2023 10:56:03
No replies yet
Swift Remove_from_cart event not firing
Hi Dw, I've done some GTM/GA4 testing on a demo version of swift and I have some issues getting the remove from cart event to fire. As you can see in the video all of the other events are firing as they should. https://somup.com/c0n3iHyhmn It see ...
Martin Ottesen
22/02/2023 08:54:29
No replies yet
Order summary / Voucher badge not themable
Hi, In the order summary in the cart app, the user can apply a voucher code. With the current styling the voucher badge is not readable. Where can I change the styling of the order summary with the voucher section? Changing the theme of the Cart does ...
Justin Sjouw
08/02/2023 10:33:25
No replies yet
Asset extension is case sensitive
Hi, I had some strange behaviour which turns out to be caused by the code in Swift_ProductDetailsImage.cshtml This code is case sensitive, so a file with a "Jpg" extension is not rendered. @* Supported formats *@ supportedImageFormats = new ...
Justin Sjouw
07/02/2023 17:11:43
No replies yet
Swift 1.14 - Variant master products can be added to cart
Hi, In Swift 1.14 it is possible to add a variant master product to cart. Has this option been removed in a newer version of Swift or is it included in an upcoming update? Otherwise, I would like to request that for Swift 1.18. I am using Dynamicweb  ...
Roald Haahr
27/01/2023 08:57:42
No replies yet
Facet List Ordering by Descending
Hi DW, We've been notified by a customer that after the upgrade of their Swift, their facet choices are sorted in reverse alphabetical order, whereas before the upgrade it was the actual alphabetical order. We've found that it's caused by ...
Martin Ottesen
10/01/2023 12:08:25
No replies yet
Search by category (in the header)
Hi, In the main header of all pages, besides the search field, we need to add a popup menu to allow the user select the product category. See image below. This feature is not available out of the box, neither using a category facet, so some customiza ...
Tomas Gomez
23/11/2022 10:59:55
No replies yet
Is there an easy way to keep Swift_Carousel functionality when upgrading past Swift 1.14.1
Hi Swift team, As the title states, we're wondering if there's an easy way to keep the Swift_Carousel logic in swift even thought it's deprecated moving forward to new swift versions past 1.14.1. We have some customers with 150+ of them,  ...
Mikkel Hammer
17/11/2022 16:53:08
No replies yet
Typeahead 5 elements limitation
Hi there, The displaySuggestions is only displaying if there are more than 5 li elements. Shouldn't it display if there are any? In this website we are not using the content search only products. But, as you can see if we search for kodiak we got ...
Mario Santos
16/11/2022 13:22:39
No replies yet
Swift slider autoplay not looping correctly in swift 1.15
Hi DW, When activating autoplay on a swift slider in swift 1.15, it doesnt loop back to start correctly. https://www.screencast.com/t/5FIOh8oG7, this is a fresh swift installation on a 9.14.2. After activating the autoplay, the first time it loops ba ...
Mikkel Hammer
31/10/2022 09:23:45
No replies yet
Overwriting URL of certain ecom group to point to custom page
Hi! One of our customers would like to have a custom page for each 'top-level' product group. On this page they would like to show some custom text, products and product groups unique to that product group. Setting up this page in Swift is of ...
Baptiste Talpe
27/10/2022 11:04:18
No replies yet
Orders widget does not rely on Orders page
Hi, Using the orders widget (along with the Customer Center App item type), it would be a good UX if the orders details are displayed on the actual Orders page and not the current page. A current scenario is the dashboard page, where user sees the or ...
Mario Santos
24/10/2022 10:00:37
No replies yet
Swift nuget package
Is there a nuget package release of Swift? If not, wouldn't it make sense to release one or is there a reason why it's not a good idea? ...
Kevin Steffer
19/10/2022 10:03:39
No replies yet
Place Order button double click
Hello, I want to highlight some bug with Swift checkout. For one of our customer we noticed that when you are on last step in the checkout and you will click many times on place order button it will happened that you will not see any receipt page, ju ...
Adrian Lesik
30/08/2022 16:35:57
No replies yet